Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Statues 2






Today's photos is a continuation of photographs of statues that were taken at the Basilica of St. John the Baptist in St. John's twenty-nine years ago.

You'll notice that there are clouds in the last two photos. After I had taken photos of the statues, I went inside the large church to make a few photographs. When I came back outside, clouds were moving in, so I made a few more photos of the statues as well as the cathedral.

I have uploaded this photo essay to a web site: http://www.lanephotography.com/churches/Basilica%201981/statues_basilica.htm

You will also find several images of the same statues that were taken in 2002.

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...