Monday, November 03, 2008

Florida Sunrise








As soon as it starts to get cold in the northern US States and Canada, many people start to head south to warmer climates. In fact, several friends are already in Florida for the winter season and others are heading there soon. There are several people from the Bonita Springs area who see my photos daily so I thought I would share a couple of Florida sunrise photos with you.

People living in Florida see the sunrise and sunset nearly every day so they may not pay the same attention to them as I do when I visit each Spring. For me, it is the first stretch of hot weather where I can comfortably photograph a beautiful sunrise every morning during my visit.

The two photos this morning were taken in Citrus Park in April 2007. The first was taken looking directly into the rising sun as it rose above the horizon. The second was taken less than a minute later and by including the trees to the composition, the colour of the sky seemed to change.

I have 20 other "sky" photos at: http://lanephotography.com/sky/sky.htm
and other Florida sunrise photos at: http://lanephotography.com/florida/Florida_Fog/Florida%20Fog_01.htm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...