Friday, July 11, 2008

Llama

While driving through Whiteway, Trinity Bay, I was surprised to see a strange looking animal looking out over the ocean. I stopped to photograph the llama, an unusual sight in this province.

As I walked towards the pasture, the llama moved away from the fence, but after I was there a few minutes, it became curious and approached slowly allowing me to capture a few close-ups.

I liked the first photo of the llama with a typical Newfoundland scene in the background. In the second photo, it looks like the llama looked up and smiled at the camera. Just as I was getting ready to leave, the llama looked out towards the ocean so I took a photo of the llama with part of the town of Whiteway in the background.

I have more 6 photos on my new Llama Gallery:
http://lanephotography.com/mammals/llama/llama.htm




No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...