Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Goat




I have learned that it is difficult to identify an animal by its eyes alone. The list below shows the guesses you made - rabbit was the most common. I suspect the ears may have fooled you. :)

  • Rabbit - 19
  • Horse - 3
  • Llama - 14
  • Newfoundland Pony - 1
  • Deer - 2
  • Elk - 1
  • Dog - 3
  • Pig - 1
  • Moose - 7
  • Squirrel - 2
  • Buffalo - 1
  • Cow - 2
  • Cat - 1
  • Reindeer - 1
  • Goat - 3


The first photo shows the three goats that were keeping the llama company. When I arrived, the closest was curious and came over to check me out. I took several close up shots and cropped the eye photos from them.

Thanks for participating in this little guessing game!

No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...