Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Indian Harbour

Indian Harbour, Nova Scotia is a small community located near Peggy's Cove, a popular tourist destination. I photographed this area in 2003, before Hurricane Juan hit in September of that year. I have received emails informing me that some of the buildings in the photos on my Indian Harbour Gallery were destroyed by the hurricane.

Again this morning, the photos show that I never make one image of a scene. In this case, I walked along the shore, then walked on the fishing stage to capture a photo of the boat, which is similar to Newfoundland dories.

You can check my Gallery to see a few more photos of Indian Harbour:
http://lanephotography.com/indian_harbour/indian_harbour.htm




No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...