Thursday, March 29, 2007

Elephant

Elephants are huge animals and I have photographed a few in circuses but have never seen them in the wild. Today's photos were taken in Busch Gardens in Florida a couple of years ago. I photographed one being hosed down in the middle of a hot afternoon. I tried to photograph it without the man standing next to him, but when I saw him looking so small compared to the elephant, I captured the image. He makes a good reference in this case.

One person on this list wrote to tell me that the Naples Zoo was excellent. From Friday to Monday I didn't receive any mail at all so if others tried to send me an email about the Naples Zoo, please resend. Thanks in advance.




No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...