Sunday, October 15, 2006

Lawn Ornaments

Today's photos will illustrate the theme to my Photo of the Day - Everything's a Picture!

I was walking around a few streets in a town near my home and saw some unusual lawn ornaments. The first photo shows an old woodstove that has been painted and decorated. I noticed the kettles around the stove (there was another on top of the stove).


Then I saw another decoration - a pot with flowers in it. When I zoomed in on the pot, I saw another picture and I was in it. If you look closely you will see that because of the curvature of the pot, the image is duplicated and upside down. It is pretty obvious if you look at the clouds and poles. If you follow the fence in the lower left of the photo you will see a figure near the centre. That figure is a reflection of me taking a photo of the pot.
Interesting.




No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...