Friday, October 13, 2006

Fall Leaves

On Wednesday evening I photographed leaves around my house. I have lived here for 24 years and have photographed the trees throughout the year for all of them. We tend to think that it is the same every year, but no two photos are identical. There's always different lighting, shadows and shapes.

The first two photos are mountain ash (dogberry) leaves that are backlit by the sun. These were taken late in the evening before the sun set. The third photo shows poplar leaves that are just starting to show signs of yellow. In a week or two, the leaves will be a bright yellow.


I have a FALL Gallery on my web site if you would like to view them.
http://www.lanephotography.com/fall/fall_01.htm



No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...