Thursday, July 27, 2006

Leading Tickles 2

Today I chose two more photos of Leading Tickles, located in Notre Dame Bay. The photos show two different views near the ocean with fishing stages and wharves.

As in most communities I've visited this summer, there wasn't much activity around these areas. In years gone by, there would have been lots of activity on the wharves and fishing stages all around the province.

Another thing I have noticed is how peaceful it is in these little communities. Considering the many conflicts going on around the world today, I feel very lucky to live in a part of the world that is so peaceful!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bruce I missed your e-mail photo of the day only to discover you now have a blog going. I also started a blog back in late June. Love the pictures of the communities you have added to your blog.

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...