Monday, June 10, 2024

Remembrance Day Ceremony, 2007








Remembrance Day Ceremony, 2007

I didn't realize I hadn't shared photos from the Remembrance Day Ceremony in Holyrood in 2007, so I started a new album on my Holyrood Page and will post the pictures I took that day.  When I photograph Remembrance Day Ceremonies, I usually photograph the parade, the veterans, and those in attendance. I know that in the 17 years since that day, several people have passed and are no longer with us. The photos are part of the history of Holyrood and I hope residents will enjoy them!

You can follow the album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.474191695121207&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

No comments:

Jamaica

Jamaica  Falmouth, Jamaica was one of our stops on a 2016 Caribbean Cruise aboard the Oasis of the Seas and I took quite a few pictures arou...