Wednesday, June 05, 2024

Downtown St. John's








Downtown St. John's

On May 12, 2024, I walked around several streets in downtown St. John's taking pictures of the colourful row houses. Years ago, I talked with Mr. Harry Cuff and he suggested that I photograph the downtown and I told him there were too many cars and wires. However, being a historian, he said to shoot with the cars because they will be dated years from now and the photos will be historical. As for the wires, he said that shows what it was like!  I did it a few times over the years and while walking around, what he said came to my mind whenever there were cars in the photos!

I have been sharing some of the photos in my Doors and Windows and Windows Facebook albums and will share them all in my NEW album and you can follow it here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.994813732648192&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:


 

No comments:

Jamaica

Jamaica  Falmouth, Jamaica was one of our stops on a 2016 Caribbean Cruise aboard the Oasis of the Seas and I took quite a few pictures arou...