Tuesday, June 04, 2024

Boreal Chickadees






Boreal Chickadees

We have two types of chickadees around my home in Holyrood - black-capped chickadees and boreal chickadees. I have only seen boreal chickadees a few times in the 40 years I have been living here and I just finished uploading my photos to a Facebook Album that you can view here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10163981240540329&type=3

These birds stopped by for a visit while I was hiking behind my house. I don't usually see them around my bird feeders but they did like the sunflower seeds that I carry in my pocket! 

Feel Free to Share!

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:

 

No comments:

Jamaica

Jamaica  Falmouth, Jamaica was one of our stops on a 2016 Caribbean Cruise aboard the Oasis of the Seas and I took quite a few pictures arou...