Wednesday, February 01, 2023












February 1

My wife and I wintered in Florida for 7 winters and when Canadians couldn't travel south because of Covid lockdowns and restricted travel, I posted an album of photos I took every day from January 15 - March 31 to remind people of the beauty in Bonita Terra. I started sharing those albums on my Travel Page on January 15. Most of those years, we stayed for February and March, however a couple of times we started our stay in mid-January. 

If you would like to follow the albums, visit my Travel Page and I'll add a link to each day's album. Here is a link to photos I took on February 1 - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1720032531503041&type=3

If you haven't liked my Travel Page, you can find all my albums here - https://www.facebook.com/kbrucelanetravel/photos_albums

Feel Free to Share!



 

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...