Monday, February 06, 2023

Evening Grosbeaks








Evening Grosbeaks

This morning a flock of evening grosbeaks dropped by the front of my house for sunflower seeds. Then a flock of American goldfinches as well as a few red crossbills dropped by.  Meanwhile out back, the blue jays, chickadees, nuthatches, and juncos were also enjoying a few sunflower seeds. We enjoy having lots of birds around.

Today, I started an album in which I will add photos of evening grosbeaks that I've taken over the years and you can follow the album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10162978313895329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...