Tuesday, February 07, 2023








Common Redpolls

After starting an album for photos of Evening Grosbeaks, I came across photos of Common Redpolls that I took in 2004. I guess they aren't really all that common because I haven't seen any since that time. I certainly enjoyed taking photos of them and there s a back story that I'll share with you. I was outside taking pictures, but the birds, and there were a lot of them, were a bit nervous so I went to our basement window and opened it. Within a few minutes, the birds came back and were only a few feet away from me. They didn't seem to be concerned and I was able to take as many photos as I wanted until it got too cold inside the house. 

You can follow my Common Redpolls Album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10162980191845329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...