Thursday, January 05, 2023

Winter Hike










Winter Hike

We have no snow yet this year! In 2009, I took several snowshoe hikes in January and I decided to share the photos from one of them in the order they were taken. I walked out my back door, put on my snowshoes, and started my hike. The first batch of photos in the album was taken within 30 m (100 ft) of my back door. I am lucky to live in the woods. :)

Imagine you are walking through the woods! Would you stop to take photos? As you will see - I stopped often and took photos of everything that caught my attention!  You can follow the album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10162904357855329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!


 

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...