Wednesday, January 18, 2023








Raspberries

First when I moved here, there were lots of raspberries around the perimeter of my property, but in recent years, the raspberries haven't been as plentiful. I think other plants and shrubs are taking over their territories. I used to make the most delicious raspberry jam from the fruit. Now, my back doesn't like it when I bend a lot, so I haven't been able to pick any in the last couple of years.

I chose Raspberries as my Flower of the Day on my Flowers and Trees Page today!

You can view my Raspberries Album here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3538608492833942&type=3

Feel Free to Share!


 

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...