Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Holyrood









Holyrood

When I got up yesterday we had around 1 inch (2.5 cm) of snow on the ground and there was little wind, so I decided to fly my drone somewhere. As I drove by the marina in North Arm (Holyrood) I saw a flock of ducks not too far from the shore. I pulled over and, as soon as the car stopped, the ducks started to swim away. By the time I had the drone ready, the ducks were on the other side. I launched it ad as soon as the drone got into the air, the ducks flew away. They must have good hearing!!

I decided to take a few photos without ducks and flew to the river, then to the marina, and finally back to me. I'll share my photos over the next couple of days and you can follow them in my 8th album of drone photos. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10162850708735329&type=3

Feel Free to Share!

 

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...