Thursday, February 03, 2022

Trinity Pageant, 1995








Trinity Pageant, 1995

I came across a group of slides taken while following the Trinity Pageant in 1995 and I spotted Mark Critch in one of the photos.  I also saw John Ryan (who passed a couple of years ago) and others among the actors.  As a result, I started an album in which I will post all the photos from that day.

The Trinity Pageant was a great idea that brought tourists to the town of Trinity and surrounding communities and may have been partially responsible for increasing tourism on the entire Bonavista Peninsula.  The last time I saw it was in 2004.

If you would like to view the photos I have shared thus far, you can view them here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10162084728325329&type=3

I will add a few photos a day for the next few days!

Feel free to share

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook:


 

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...