Friday, February 11, 2022

Dildo Newfoundland











Dildo Newfoundland

It's been 8 months since the official release of my photo book, Dildo Newfoundland bt Flanker Press.  It's been an interesting time with book signings in a few locations and visiting book stores to sign books on the spot.  So far this year, I have been creating ads using photos of Dildo that didn't make the book, and a few of them are shared here today.

I have an album dedicated to news and reviews of my book and you can find it here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10161563940420329&type=3

If you are interested in the book that has nearly 300 photos spanning 20 years, it is available in bookstores and booksellers across the island of Newfoundland.  You can also order it online - https://www.flankerpress.com/product/dildo-newfoundland

Feel free to share

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...