Wednesday, February 09, 2022










Holyrood People

I moved to Holyrood in the Fall of 1982, and soon after I served on the 100th Anniversary of the Parish planning committee. One project I initiated and completed was to photograph as many seniors as possible.  Mrs. Costello, who was VP at Holy Cross School at the time made arrangements for me to go to peoples' homes and take photos there.  Then, at the final ceremony, I showed a slide show of all the seniors that volunteered to have their photos taken along with the singers singing "Now I'm 64".

I have to admit, it was an interesting project and I got to meet many seniors in the town. Plus, most importantly, I captured their images and can share them with you!!

I have several albums of people on my page, but these are in my Holyrood People - 1980s Album that you can view here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.102528578867208&type=3

Feel free to share

 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...