Friday, March 13, 2020

Voisey's Bay





Voisey's Bay

In the late summer of 1996, I was contracted to photograph helicopters at work in Voisey's Bay.  I spent the entire weekend hanging out a helicopter door taking photos of the operations at Voisey's Bay.  It was exciting for me - everytime a helicopter was heading out to work, I followed along in my "personal" helicopter.  

The coast guard ship anchored in the harbour housed scientists who were carrying out am environmental assessment of the proposed project.  I took these photos on Kodachrome slide film as we returned from a photo shoot.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...