Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Candid Photos

Candid Photos

I enjoy photographing kids when they aren't aware I am taking photos of them.  Today, I happened upon this candid photo of a young child enjoying a beautiful summer day.  I don't remember photos of me when I was younger.  Most people didn't have cameras back in the early 50s.  I got my first camera when I was 10 and remember running around taking photos of everything.  I had all the negatives until they were lost in a move several years ago.

If you like candid photos of people, you may enjoy my Facebook Albums of Candid Photos:


Feel free to share with family and friends.

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...