Friday, April 05, 2019

Harbour Breton 4












Harbour Breton 4

After 8 or so hours photographing towns on the Connaigre Peninsula, the sun finally broke through the clouds and it cleared up.  Unfortunately, we were near the end of our trip and would soon have to head back to Grand Falls-Windsor. However, I did manage to take a few photos before leaving that part of our province.


Today, I am sharing photos of more boats as well as a few photos of houses along the sides of the harbour.

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...