Thursday, April 18, 2019

Riverhead












Riverhead

Riverhead, St. Mary's Bay is the next community I plan to share photos of and I am starting today.  When I look back at the photos I took after several visits to Riverhead, I notice that the main theme each time I visit is Houses. and there are many photos of the houses in this community from 2002 and 2003.  There may be photos from other years, but most are from the early 2000s.  I am not sure if the houses that were abandoned back then are still there.



As usual, I will create a Facebook album on my K. Bruce Lane Photography page.  Feel free to like the page and/or album.   https://www.facebook.com/KBruceLanePhotography/

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...