Friday, October 26, 2018

Highland Village 4












Highland Village 4


When I saw a group of kids dressed in period costumes walking up a trail, I waited until they passed other people walking the opposite way.  I was hoping to wait until they passed the two signs in the background, but I liked it with the sheep.

Another young girl walked alone and I took a few photos of her as she walked towards one of the buildings.

I had photographed a guy doing chores around the barns from the church and was hoping to get a few closer views.  However, he was washing down a pig with a hose and running water.  I wondered if they would have had running water back in the day, but I took a few photos of him anyway and have uploaded several to my blog.

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...