Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Highland Village 2



















Highland Village 2


The church in this "community" is located atop the highest hill and can be seen from just about anywhere in the community.  I photographed it from several locations and am sharing the images today. 

On the day we visited Highland Village there was a front end loader working just feet from the church.  As I photographed the building, I had to wait for the equipment to move out of the frame.  You may notice that sometimes I composed the shot so a tree or building hid the loader.

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...