Monday, October 01, 2018

Fortress of Louisbourg 6



















Fortress of Louisbourg 6


We walked along the street and entered the Carrerot House from the back. 
Below is a description of the house from the park's brochure.  Later in the day, I entered the same building from the front and photographed some of the people and the kitchen area again.
Carrerot House AndrĂ© Carrerot was the garde-magasin, or Chief Clerk of the King’s Storehouse. He lived here with his wife, Marie Cheron, and a large family, their household servants, and one or two lodgers.    

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...