Thursday, July 12, 2018

Clouds 2










Clouds 2

My apologies for not sending photos for the past 12 days.  As I told you previously, I hurt my back in late June and have been nursing it back to health for over a month. Last week I went to Victoria, BC to visit my brother and didn't have access to my photos from there.  As you can imagine, I took LOTS of photos during my visit and have been editing them since I got home on Tuesday.  I will begin to share those photos in a day or so.

Today, I am continuing with the cloud Series I started on July 1.  The clouds were very "wispy" and changed shape often as they passed overhead.  They created interesting shapes and textures, all beautiful.

 Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...