Saturday, July 14, 2018

Fisherman's Wharf















Fisherman's Wharf


Last week I was in Victoria, BC and have many photos to share.  I have categorized the photos I took as follows:
  • Abstracts
  • Aircraft (seaplanes taking off and landing)
  • Beacon Hill Park (I started a Facebook Album yesterday)
  • Butchart Gardens (I started a Facebook Album yesterday)
  • Deer
  • Esquimalt Lagoon (I started a Facebook Album yesterday)
  • Fisherman's Wharf (I started a Facebook Album yesterday)
  • Flowers
  • Hummingbirds
  • Insects
  • People
  • Trees
  • Victoria (I started a Facebook Album yesterday)

Today, I am starting the Fisherman's Wharf Series.  I chose this one because I found it interesting that people have decided to live on boats in Victoria Harbour.  However, while it is an interesting place to visit and photograph, I am not sure I would enjoy living there with so many people wandering around.


 Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...