Thursday, November 09, 2017

Cavendish


















Cavendish

Cavendish is located in Trinity Bay South along the Baccalieu Trail.
Like all communities along the Baccalieu Trail, Cavendish is certainly worth taking a few photos, especially the colourful fish "stores" on the beach.  When I photographed the community in 2003, these were not colourful at all, but since they have been fixed up (or rebuilt) and painted with bright colours, many people stop to make photos. 


I remember driving through this community in the early sixties and seeing all the fish flakes along the beach.  I didn't get a photo then (I was only a preteen at the time.) but I am sure there are some around.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...