Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Heart's Delight/Islington 5


























Heart's Delight/Islington 5


Heart's Delight/Islington is located in Trinity Bay South along the Baccalieu Trail. 

Today I am sharing a the rest of my photos buildings in the town in 2003 and 2011.  I was confused because I had three photos of, what seemed to be the same house.  However, after looking more closely, I realized there were two houses with a similar design.  I believe the first two photos show the same house and the second picture was taken 8 years after the first.

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:


No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...