Saturday, January 07, 2017

Bay Bulls 4















Bay Bulls 4

I continued to photograph the seacoast as I walked along the East Coast Trail from Bay Bulls to the small iceberg. I was not alone on the trail, in fact there were quite a few people walking along the trail.  In fact, while I was sitting on the cliff taking a photo, a man stopped to ask if I had lost a memory card.  When he showed it to me, I realized it was mine and it had fallen out of my camera bag.  I was lucky that the person was kind enough to ask because the card contained all the photos I had taken so far that day.

You may be interested in viewing more photographs of Bay Bulls - http://www.lanephotography.com/irish_loop/bay_bulls/bay_bulls.htm


If you enjoy Seascape photos, you may want to visit my Seascape Galleries.  http://www.lanephotography.com/seascapes/seascapes.htm

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.





Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...