Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Bay Bulls 7















Bay Bulls 7

Most times that I share a series of files, they are in the order they were taken.  As you can see, when I got as close to the iceberg as possible, I made close views showing the 3 peaks of the berg that looked separate but were joined under the surface.  You can see the underwater part in several of the photos today.  I heard that the iceberg broke apart a day or so after I made these images.

You may be interested in viewing more photographs of Bay Bulls - http://www.lanephotography.com/irish_loop/bay_bulls/bay_bulls.htm 


If you enjoy Iceberg photos, you may want to visit my Iceberg Galleries.  http://www.lanephotography.com/icebergs/icebergs2.htm

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.




Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...