Thursday, July 14, 2016

Fermeuse


















Fermeuse
 
Fermeuse is a small community located on the Southern Shore along the Irish Loop.  In the summer of 2002, I travelled the Irish Loop twice to make sure I photographed every community.  This morning I decided to share all 18 images from my trip to Fermeuse.
 

After 14 years a lot of things could have changed in this community.  For example, I know there is now a windmill farm there.  I am sure other things have changed as well.  Feel free to let me know of any changes and share with people from this scenic community.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...