Friday, July 15, 2016

Capahayden






Capahayden
 
I only have a few photos of Capahayden from my visit there in 2002.  I will have to make that trip again one day soon (if the weather ever improves).
 
If you are on Facebook, feel free to check my pages because I have been uploading 5 photos of old houses and outbuildings for the past 4 nights.  I plan to continue this series for a while and you can view the photos on a daily basis.  Of course, all the photos I have uploaded since 2009 are also there for your viewing pleasure.
 
Here is a link to my main Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/kbrucelane
 

The next milestone on my K. Bruce Lane Photography Page is 500 – so I need 84 more likes You can view this page at:  https://www.facebook.com/KBruceLanePhotography/

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...