Friday, February 26, 2016

Sunrises












Sunrises
 
Thanks for the positive feedback on the minimalist / abstract photos I shared over the past 4 days.  This is a genre of photos I enjoy making and will return to it from time to time.
 

Today I am sharing photos of Sunrises that were scanned from slides.  As those of you who have followed me for several years already know, I enjoy getting up early and making photos of the early morning sky.  It is a time of peace and beauty, things we need in our busy lives.

Comments are welcome!




Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...