Thursday, April 30, 2015

Battle Harbour














Battle Harbour

Today I am starting a new series in which I will share photos taken during a stay in Battle Harbour, Labrador in July, 2004.

Many of the photos have been on my Battle Harbour Galleries for years, but when I first uploaded them, monitors tended to be a lot smaller and much lower resolution so my photos were fairly small. I went through the images and saved them in a larger format. Since it's been nearly 11 years, and many of you have joined my list since then, most of you probably haven't seen the photos before.



Today's photos show the first views of Battle Harbour, which is a small island off the coast of southern Labrador, as we approached by boat in the late evening.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...