Friday, May 01, 2015

Battle Harbour 2
















Battle Harbour 2

Today's photos were taken as we approached the dock in Battle Harbour, Labrador in July, 2004. My first impression was that this was an "old fashioned" outport community: no roads, no light poles or wires, several old houses and many that had been totally rebuilt - ideal for photography.

This series will take you on a virtual tour of Battle Harbour as I saw it nearly 11 years ago.

As usual comments are welcome and if you have links to more recent photos of the community feel free to send them to me and I'll share on my Photo of the Day lists as well as my social media sites.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...