Monday, June 06, 2011

Houses 2






Houses 2

As promised, this morning I am sharing "then and now" photos of a couple of houses in Heart's Delight-Islington. The first photo was taken in 2003 and the second just a few days ago. At first I wasn't sure it was the same house but upon closer inspection I decided it was. There are a few changes in eight years: the chimney has changed, the roof has new shingles and a shed has been built. The second set of images show that this house has new siding and a different deck. The old wooden fence has also been fixed up a bit. There has been new siding, doors and windows in the third house.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...