Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Icebergs






I just checked www.icebergfinder.com and there are a few icebergs in Notre Dame Bay and quite a few off the Great Northern Peninsula and Labrador. Hopefully a few will find their way to Conception Bay before they become grounded or are blown offshore.

The icebergs I am sharing today were located in Spaniard's Bay in 2003 and I was fortunate to have gotten out to photograph them on three or four occasions. What you see in the photos are three remaining pieces of one very large iceberg that remained there all summer.

If you have been on my list for any length of time, you know I enjoy photographing icebergs and have made images of every iceberg I have seen. My son Mark and I created a DVD of icebergs in 2005 which we offer for sale.
http://www.lanephotography.com/photo_products/photo_products_02.htm

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...