Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Icebergs

I am sharing a couple of photos of icebergs this morning because I have uploaded a slide show of the icebergs I have seen in 2008 to my Blog.

The iceberg was stuck in Quidi Vidi Harbour for at least a week. It may be gone now but it has been so foggy this week that I am not sure if it still around or not. It is supposed to warm up a little this weekend and I may get a chance to photograph a couple more icebergs that were here last week.

Feel free to check my Blog - Photo of the Day Blog

If you haven't checked my 10 Iceberg Galleries feel free to go to: http://lanephotography.com/icebergs/icebergs2.htm








No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...