Thursday, March 20, 2008

Winterton

Winterton, Trinity Bay holds a special place in my heart because my mother was from that town and I visited it often as a young boy. I still try to get there for a visit at least once a year as I still have quite a few relatives still living there.

I remember the summer of 1961 when there were forest fires burning all around that area of the province. I remember walking around the community with my Kodak Hawkeye camera taking photos. It is interesting for me to look back at the types of photos I took at that time.

Feel free to check my Winterton Galleries on line at:
http://www.lanephotography.com/tbs/winterton/winterton.htm




No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...