Tuesday, March 11, 2008

T - Trinity

Trinity, Trinity Bay is a tourist destination throughout the summer and fall. Boat tours, pageants, dinner theatre, museums, plays, restaurants are just a few of the things to see and do in this historic community.

The first photo was taken on one of the streets of the town. You can see there is not much of a front yard on this street. I wondered what they do when the snowplow goes by. The snow must be piled against the house.

The second is the Dockside Restaurant which has a beautiful view of the harbour. A boat tour also leaves from the dock and will take visitors iceberg and whale watching in season.

Feel free to check more photos of Trinity at my updated site:
http://www.lanephotography.com/trinity/trinity.htm



No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...