Monday, July 02, 2007

Sandy Cove

Today I am suggesting a walk along the beach in Sandy Cove, located in Terra Nova National Park. It is not a "hike" but a nice walk along a beautiful sandy beach that stretches quite a ways along the shores of Bonavista Bay. While there you can take time to sit and enjoy some rest and relaxation.

Today's photos were taken on a Thursday morning and there were only 2 people on the beach. On a nice weekend there would be quite a few people around.

For people outside Newfoundland and Labrador, you will enjoy seeing the photos of a nice sandy beach instead of the rugged cliffs I have been sending over the past week or so. Because I am looking through the viewfinder of a camera much of the time, I see beauty everywhere I go.




No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...