Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Caribou

Today, I went back through my files and found a couple of images of caribou that I thought I would share.

These photos were taken near Glenwood in Central Newfoundland. I was driving on the Trans Canada Highway when I saw two caribou grazing on a nearby bog. I stopped the car and took time to capture a few images. Caribou are nervous animals and didn't stay around very long after I got out of my car.

Visitors to our province should remember to keep their eyes open as they drive on our highways. One never knows where or when they will see wildlife. I have seen many animals including: moose, bears, foxes, beavers, hare, squirrels, grouse and a variety of other animals in my drives across the province. I stop every time if the animals are near the road.




No comments:

Churches

Churches I am presently adding photos to my Churches 3 Facebook album on my Communities and Culture Page. Wherever I go, I photograph church...