Friday, November 03, 2006

Windows and Doors, Annapolis Royal

This morning I am sending three photos of doors and windows that I took as I walked the downtown streets of Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia. I chose these particular images because they are quite colourful.

As I was looking through my photos looking for today's Photo of the Day, I wondered why I have an interest in photographing doors and windows and whether or not I would be boring the people on this list if I send more. I don't send a lot, but do take many.

If you haven't seen the Windows and Doors Gallery on my web site feel free to take a look - http://www.lanephotography.com/windows_doors/windows.htm.




No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...