Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Fishing Stages, Greenspond

In July I visited Greenspond, Bonavista Bay and photographed the town. It was the first time I was there since the mid 70s. Last time I was there, I was doing a photo shoot and didn't have time to look around the town much. It would have been interesting to compare photos taken 30 years apart.

The two photos this morning show a couple of red fishing stages (they may have called them "stores" in days gone by) that line one side of the harbour. You can tell by the backgrounds that it was a cloudy day which made it impossible to get blue skies and water in the photos.

I have a couple of Galleries that show Boats and Stages ... http://www.lanephotography.com/abstracts.htm



1 comment:

Kekiinani said...

Lovely images. I just love your side of the world. :)

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...