Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Flowers

This weekend I photographed "signs of autumn" and will share a few of the photos over the next while. Today I am sending two photos of flowers that are still blooming in late September.

The red one only started to bloom recently and in the first photo you can see all the little flower buds as well as the flowers. The plant is about 2 feet high and flowers are 2-3 inches in diameter. I don't know the name of the plant so if any of you recognize it, let me know. Thanks in advance.

The nasturtiums are still blooming but as the days get cooler, they are starting to die off. This was the first year we planted nasturtiums and were pleased with the bright yellow and orange flowers that added colour to our yard. We collected LOTS of seed that we plan to plant again next year.

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...