Tuesday, April 23, 2024

George Street United Church








George Street United Church

In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old church on George Street in St. John's. The doors were unlocked so I went inside and took photos of the inside of the building. Unfortunately, this church like many others around the province was having financial problems and closed its doors in late October 2023. 

I have created an album to post the photos I took that day. If interested, you can follow the album on my K. Bruce Lane Photography - Communities and Culture Page - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.963587152437517&type=3

Feel Free to Share!


 

No comments:

Poinsettias

Poinsettias One of my poinsettias is still blooming in May and will probably continue for a while. Last year it still had a few red leaves i...